Saturday, August 10, 2019

We Did Lots of Travel!



                                    Craigellachie, BC. The Last Spike. First time on a train!

Yesterday was crazy! I smelled so many places and met so many dogs and humans! Our first stop outside of Kamloops was Craigellachie. Dis da site of The Last Spike. Dis super important part of Canadian history. It was the last spike driven into da Canadian Pacific Railway in November of 1885. Dis symbolized da whole of Canada being united by rail! Also, dis the reason British Columbia agreed to confederate. Da federal government made a promise and dey kept it even dough dey made the promise in 1871. Things took more than dog years back then! 

We also made our way to da Columbia River in Revelstoke! I seen 3 important rivers now- Da Fraser, Da Thompson and Da Columbia. I could basically teach a grade 2 geography class! It was super beautiful! 

 
Da Columbia River in Revelstoke, BC. It Pretty! 

After we leave Revelstoke we drove a long time and den we hit the end of the highway. We had to take a ferry across Arrow Lake to Nakusp. I love ferry! I felt very safe here and basically became captain of da ship. It was great! Felt so good to have the wind in my fur! 


Dis me! Shelter Bay Ferry (Arrow Lake to Nakusp) 


We made it to da other side and I am so tired now. I tell my humans I need to sleep. So I do. And take a quick 5 before we spot two dogs on da side of the highway completely distressed!! A lab and retriever! We stop and dey run to our car in need of help. I tell my humans what to do. We call da numbers on der collars and flag down a bigger moving thing that can take dem to safety. A really nice man named Bryan take da dogs to safety in his truck. It felt good to save my fellow K9's! 


Sandon Ghost Town. Dis Bus Need Repairs! 

Just when I thought it time to sleep, my humans take me to a Ghost Town called Sandon. We follow a very long road without signs or lights. It didn't scare me! I met a cute puppy der and we had a great time! Her name Koda.  I miss her. 

Kaslo, BC. Dis new to me. Female human never speak highly of it

We finally make it to a place called Kaslo. I like it here! I get to be outside and der a field to run around in. Okay, I exhausted now. Off to Edmonton tomorrow! 

K, Bye!, 

              Bogart De Pugzu







1 comment:

  1. Great part of the world and good job rescuing those pups! Cam thinks you should join the Paw Patrol!

    ReplyDelete