Monday, August 26, 2019

Happy International Dog Day and Bro-Tel Backyard Festival

                           John Dudar Park at Jack Fish Lake, AB. Bro-Tel Backyard Festival

First off, Happy International Dog Day! Raise da woof for my canine brothers and sisters! 

Wow! What a fun last few days! We spent da weekend in da country and I camped again. I'm really good at camping now. Bearded human played music and we all had a great time! On da first night, I watched humans make a fire. It was really impressive but then da sky started crying A LOT so we all hunkered down in tent. We fell asleep to da live music that night. The stage was very close to tent. 

I was off leash most da time at Jack Fish lake. It was great! I ran around lots and walked down to da dock to look at da water a few times. It very muddy looking though so I decided it a good idea not to swim. Also, I got to watch all da concerts! I officially a Rock n' Roll Pugzu Roadie. Bro-Tel should be renamed Bro-Pug because dey Pro-Pug! I treated just like a human. I even got to taste a french fry. It fell on da ground but still delicious! 

                                               Jack Fish Lake, AB. Water look like glass!

We back in Regina and making our way to a place called Winnipug today. I very excited to go to a place named after pugs. Female human excited because she love da cream cheese from der. She says it da best in Canada! I looking forward to learning all about Louis Riel and da Red River Rebellion. It an important part of Canadian history. Also, we gonna buy lots more bug spray before we reach Manitoba. 

K, Bye!, 

Bogart De Pugzu

No comments:

Post a Comment