Monday, August 12, 2019

A Little Pug on The Prairie


                                          Kaslo, BC. My Bags are packed and ready to go!


Yesterday was da longest day of my life-in both human and dog years! We woke up very early in da morning to pack up camp. The sky was crying so da ground and our tent were soaking wet. Luckily, humans knew what to do and we packed up very quickly and hit da road! I loved da Kootenay region but da weather was wild, even for me! I just kept thinking, "Bogart, why didn't you pack your raincoat?!" 

Once we were in da car, we were in da car for what felt like many years. We drove from 7:30am to 9pm from Kaslo all da way to Edmonton! I see many things in between including mountain goats in da Rocky Mountains! 

From der we drove to a place called Calgary and den to Edmonton. Outside is very flat here and I don't see any mountains or hills! Dat okay, more open space for me to run. I shot dis video from da car. 

                                       Outside of Red Deer, Alberta. Where da mountain go?!

Finally, after 10 years or so, we arrive in Edmonton! My humans are very happy because da house we are staying at is within walking distance of West Edmonton Mall. I don't know why dis exciting for dem but I suppose I can relate it to da feeling I have about sticks or roast chicken. We are staying with a very nice female human who give me a cozy bed to sleep in. Today we relax and will go for many walks. My humans slept for a long time dis morning but still got up early to give me my walk. Bearded human has as show tonight called Rockin' For Dollars on White Avenue. It start late dough so I think I will probably be asleep by den. Tomorrow I plan on going for more walks and play lots. 

K, Bye!, 

          Bogart De Pugzu

  
                                         





No comments:

Post a Comment