Friday, August 9, 2019

August 8-Tour Day 1!

                                         Hope, BC. Dis Police Dog Statue.

Today was an amazing day! My humans and I drove in a car for a long time down a very twisty road called da Cocohallah (or something like that). Female human does not like dis road but I did my best to make her feel safe and sat on her lap da whole time! Also, I saw and smelled many new places. We stopped in a town called Hope where I learned dogs can be a police! I snapped dis photo of Chip. I don't think he a real dog anymore, but was, and dis something called a statue humans made in his honour. Maybe someone make a statue of me one day! We also stop in a place called Merritt. It very hot der but famous for being the country music capital of Canada. We also went to a park der because Google told us there was a nice park nearby but I took a picture. Dis park? I don't think so. 

K,Bye!,

Bogart De Pugzu
                            
Merritt, BC. Dis not Park.






No comments:

Post a Comment