Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Last Day at Home!







It my last day at home for 2 whole months! Dis like 8 months in dog years. This crazy but I am looking forward to lots of walks in new places and seeing Canada through my little Pugzu eyes. Looking forward to all the new smells too. I will miss my bed, couch and doggy friends here in da city but I can’t wait to be around male and female human fur the next little while. Dey all mine as we travel from Vancouver to Montreal and back. My bearded human is a musician so he gonna be playing lots of music in many different places along da way! I hope I get to watch some of his shows but Pugs not always welcome in places dat serve food to humans. If show outside, maybe I get to come! Anyway, female human says I need to pick some toys now to pack for trip.
K Bye!,
Bogart De Pugzu

2 comments:

  1. Have a great and safe trip Bogart! Remember to treat your humans well and don’t leave them to long in a hot car or bar!

    ReplyDelete