Tuesday, August 20, 2019

A Recap Over Da Last Few Days

                                        Red Deer, AB. Manning the door at The Velvet Olive.

It been a long few days but I finally have some downtime to write a little! I been to many places recently-Red Deer, Regina and now Saskatoon! 

Red Deer not my favourite. Not much fun things to do there but I was given a job to do! I take my job very seriously. I got to be da bouncer at bearded human's gig. It was great! I got paid in nachos. Dey fell on the ground but, still, it worth it! 

After Red Deer, we packed up again and drove for many years. Finally, we arrived in a place called Regina. Regina mean queen in Latin and it named after Queen Victoria. I exhausted when we arrived! After a good night's rest, me and my humans went on a two hour walk in a place called Wascana Park! I see many new things including Canadian Geese and Pelicans! In Vancouver, I see Canadian Geese only in the form of very expensive coats dey sell at a place called Nordstrom. Also, bearded human get mad at me when I try to eat goose poo. I spit it out. 

                                    Wascana Park, Regina. Taking a quick break in da shade.

I really like Regina. We stay with a very nice family and dey had a dog name Jersey. I don't think she like me very much but I like her. I kept my distance cuz I a respectful pugzu! 

Today, we drove for a few hours and ended up in a place called Saskatoon. We are staying with a great couple in da city. But, I am a little worried because I have 3 extra roommates....and dey all cats!! I think one of dem, Lulu, likes me but I cannot be certain. I will keep my distance and let Lulu come to me. I don't want to be a dog stereotype and chase cats. Dis is rude and unbecoming of a K9 houseguest. 

Tomorrow, bearded human has a show at a place called D'lish by Tish. I might get to come because dey have a patio! Anyway, I gotta go now because female human is making chicken and I gonna look super cute and hopefully she will give me some. 

K, Bye!, 

Bogart De Pugzu

No comments:

Post a Comment