Saturday, August 17, 2019

On Da Road Again! Red Deer Bound

                                                 Dis Me! Relaxing on Deck in Edmonton

Da last couple days have been great! I went on lots of walks and stay dry from da rain yesterday. Staying in house not like camping. When it is sunny out, I spend lots of time on da deck working on my tan. I love da sun! 

On Thursday, I had a great day! I went exploring in a place called Whyte Ave. I met lots of humans and dogs. I met a very nice man at a place called Tavern on Whyte. He let me sit on da patio like da humans! Bearded human will be playing music there when we return to Edmonton next week. Also, I got invited to a BBQ at bearded human's cousin's house. It was so fun! I did lots of tricks and a very nice little girl human gave me Cheerios for my efforts. I really earn dem! After dat, we went for a visit with my grandparent humans. Dey in town for a wedding my humans went to yesterday. 

                                          Whyte Ave! Straight Chillin' with Female Human.

Anyway, after lots of rest, relaxation, play and socializing, it time to hit da road again! Today is a short drive from Edmonton to a place called Red Deer. Bearded human is playing music der tonight at a place called The Velvet Olive. Pugzus not allowed at dis venue but it still seem like a cool place to visit. I gotta go now! Female human says I need to finish my breakfast and drink some water before da car ride. 


K, Bye!, 

Bogart De Pugzu

No comments:

Post a Comment