Thursday, August 29, 2019

Greetings from Winterpug!



The Forks, Winnipug, MB. Dis Me and Female Human. It so cold I call da place Winterpug! (HAHA!)

Greetings from "The Middle Province"! We have been staying in a really cool house with a wonderful female human. She very nice to me and makes a lot of foods I like to eat. I volunteered to be her sous chef. She gave me piece of tofu the other day. Shhh-don't tell my humans aldough I have a sneaking suspicion dey already know. 

I seen so many amazing things here in Winnipug so far. We went sightseeing da other day at a place called Da Forks. It where da Red River meet da Assiniboine River. It very important strategic place historically. I saw geese der! I don't like geese. Dey not very nice to me aldough I very nice to dem. I watched them swim away. I thought about joining dem but I wasn't invited so thought it best to stay on dry land. Plus it was freezing dat day! Water too cold for dis Pugzu! 

Assiniboine, River. Winnipug, MB. Geese don't like me. 

Today, my humans worked a lot. Which is very boring for me. But we took a break and went for a nice walk at a place called Osborne Village. There lots of nice stores der dat female human wanted to browse in. But, guess what!? I invited to browse too and got so many treats from the humans who work there! I think I invited because they all thought I was a Pekingese. Dis a popular dog breed dat they call "pure", whatever dat mean, but dis Pugzu fool them all! Dey all shock to learn I part pug and shih tzu. I was very well behaved and super polite. Dis da Pugzu way! 

Tomorrow, bearded human has a show in a place called Gimli. Me and female human going to stay in Winnipug cuz it a long drive and I not invited to dis show. Anyway, time for a nap! 


K, Bye!, 
             Bogart De Pugzu


No comments:

Post a Comment