Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Rest and Relaxation Important!


                            West Edmonton, AB. Dis Me and Bearded Human Waiting for Breakfast!

Da last two days have been really restful and I didn't have to go in da car once! I like taking a break from car. I have been too busy playing and being a good pugzu to our hostess here in Edmonton to write yesterday. She take me on walks when she get home from work and I am so grateful! Der lots of great places to walk around here and I even seen giant things that hop! Dey called Rabbits or Hares. Dey are pretty big so I keep my distance but like to watch dem from the comfort of the porch. 


My humans have been having a great time! Dey like having a kitchen to cook in and our hostess also been making us very delicious food. She even give me some! Yesterday, bearded human had a show at a place called The Sewing Machine Factory with Emmet Michael and Dylan David Hart. I heard it was a great show! My female human showed me dis picture so I will share with you all! 

                               Edmonton, Alberta. The Sewing Machine Factory. Cool Geetar!


I have lots more places to explore but it nice being able to just enjoy one spot for a little while. Bearded human has another show tonight! It at a place called Sherlock Holmes Pub. I think it named after da books by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle but I can't be certain. Also, dis a funny picture humans show me on der adventures at West Edmonton Mall. 

                                              West Edmonton Mall, AB. Silly Humans!

Tonight I hope female human will make some delicious Alberta beef! A T-Bone would be nice. A pugzu can dream right? 

K, Bye! 

Bogart De Pugzu

No comments:

Post a Comment