Friday, August 23, 2019

Back in Edmonton but Off to Bro-Tel Backyard Festival!

                          Edmonton, AB. Hanging with bearded human during some downtime


Today an exciting day because we are traveling to a music festival where bearded human is playing dis weekend. It called Bro-Tel and it in a place called John Dudar Park. Humans say that it is quite remote so we may not get much cell service or Wi-Fi. Dis also mean I have to camp again. I like bed better but I guess a couple of days in tent won't hurt me. Aldough, it is very windy today in Edmonton and dis scare me a bit. Last time we camped, I heard lots of scary noises from da sky! 


                                 Dis a promo poster. I didn't make it.

Saskatoon was great! My 3 cat roommates seem to like me in da end aldough I hear bearded human say dey just tolerated me-whatever dat mean! What was also great about Saskatoon was I got a free iced cream at a wonderful dog friendly place called Beppie's Gelato. https://www.facebook.com/beppisgelato/. Dey even have a dog on their sign! Also, I got to go to a cafe where bearded human was playing music. It called D'lish by Tish. I sat on da patio and made so many human friends! I even met a fan who follow me on Instagram! 

Yesterday, was lots of driving but we got a nice, warm bed to sleep in and I got a roast chicken dinner! It was amazing. Female human made hostess human and bearded human a pasta pomodoro. It smelled really good but I was happy with my chicken. 

Today, we must stop to pick up some supplies at The Canadian Superstore. I wrote out my grocery list dis morning:

   Dear Humans, 

   Hi! Dis Bogart!! Dis what I need for camping:
   1) Chicken
   2) Da pink fish (I think it called salmon)
   3) Chicken....oops already mention that. 

Anyway, I gotta go now. I see a big rabbit outside and I need to bark at it. 

K, Bye!, 

Bogart De Pugzu


No comments:

Post a Comment