Friday, August 9, 2019

Rock N' Roll Roadie Life!


                                          Kamloops, BC at Red Collar Brewing. Dis me! 

Tonight was very special for me because I got to go to bearded human's show where he sing and play a big wooden stick like thing called a geetar. I not allowed to chew on it. I met lots of new people and dogs. It was amazing! Also, bearded human played really nice music and I got front row seat. He write all his own songs. Sometimes he write songs about pugzus! He didn't perform those ones dough. I was really happy to be invited to Red Collar Brewing. I big a fan of dog friendly establishments.I was really tired by the end of da night but had a blast! No after parties for dis pug. Also, I shot dis video of Wes playing music. I got distracted by a man in da background cuz he eating pizza! I love pizza! Today we go to a place called Revelstoke and Kaslo. 

K, Bye!,

Bogart De Pugzu


Zulu Panda at Red Collar Brewing and Man Eating Pizza! 



No comments:

Post a Comment